- Preferable to have working knowledge gear train, valvetrain, crank shaft, power cylinder components related components
- Clear understanding of engineering fundamentals-FEM, SOM, applied Mechanics, IC engine basics, material property understanding
- Must have user level proficiency in use of ANSYS workbench – Especially thermal, static, modal & design modeler & space claim modules
- Must have basic proficiency in use of CREO (ability to import model to and from ANSYS, ability to make minor modifications in CAD – like changing basic features extracting mass/CG info, cutting profiles on component faces.)
- Should be able to draw conclusions based on analysis results. Should be able to formulate design improvement suggestions with the help of senior analysts/reviewers & work with component owners for quick analysis to design iterations.
- Should be able to able to explain analysis results to Non applied mechanics.
|Job Category||CAE / FEA Analyst, Design Engineer|
|Experience||1 - 2 yrs|